Thursday, January 05, 2006

Urban decay: revised and scheduled for renewal

The switch from a rural to urban environment, from rural to urban issues, from grassroot-level to advocacy work has been engaging as well as exhausting. I hope certain people are right when they say that my skills are being better utilised at the policy level.

I'm finally done with this.

Those who are interested in the subject (a number of people have refused to even glance at the first drafts - even my colleagues - so be warned) do send across any comments you might have.
Also, I apologise for the strange, blindingly blue colour that the boxes and text have taken upon themselves when I converted the Pagemaker file to PDF. Still can't figure that one out. Technophiles who might know how to retain image quality and true colour composition while doing such a conversion, do keep me in the loop.